The yoga asana mimics the hand-movement of a wheat grinder, common in the villages of India. Chakki translates to a ‘grinder,’ and chalana means ‘to drive.’ In this article, you will know about step by step guide of how to do chakki chalanasana, precautions and all chakki chalanasana benefits.
Mill Churning pose and Chakki Chalanasana is the same yoga pose and there are many Chakki Chalanasana benefits that you should know.
Chakki Chalanasana Benefits are –
• The asana is an excellent remedy for Sciatica.
• It helps to tones the back, abdomen, and arm muscles.
• It tones the urinary muscles in females and helps in reducing menstruation cramps.
• The asana works excellent for reducing abdominal fat.
• One of the most effective asanas which helps in reducing post-delivery fat (essential to consult with a medical practitioner before practicing this yoga posture)
Read More – Learn about Steps and benefits of Marichi’s pose
Probably you all trying to perform this pose after knowing the Chakki Chalanasana benefits. So, Just follow these steps to do Mill Churning pose yoga perfectly.
a) To begin this asana, sit on the mat with your legs wide apart. Grasp both your hands together and out-stretch your arms at shoulder level in front of you.
b) While you inhale, start moving the upper part of your body to the front and right and pretend to form an imaginary circle with your body.Make sure you inhale during this movement.
c) While you move backward and towards your left, exhale out.
d) Make sure to breathe deeply and comfortably while you rotate. While doing this, make 5 to 10 rounds in clockwise and anticlockwise direction.
If you know about all the Chakki Chalanasana benefits then you should also know about it’s precautions.
• Do not practice the asana if you are pregnant.
• It is crucial to avoid the asana if you have low blood pressure or back pain or hernia.
A single targeted dose of radiotherapy could be as effective at treating breast cancer as a full course, a long-term…
The loss of smell that can accompany coronavirus is unique and different from that experienced by someone with a bad…
What are finger foods? Any solid food that can be eaten directly with hands rather than with utensils like a…
Raising your kid as a team Parenting is a rewarding feeling for both partners. However, along the way, it often…
How generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is treated? The treatment of generalized anxiety disorder is decided on the basis of severity…
How generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is diagnosed? Before getting into the diagnosis details of GAD, learn about what is generalized…