The Crane is an Asian symbol for youthfulness and happiness, besides its importance for being a symbol of longevity. You will learn about benefits of crane pose yoga and all the steps of crane pose yoga in this article.
The crane pose yoga is also known as Bakasana and there are some benefits of crane pose you should learn about.
Benefits of Crane Pose –
• Assists in toning the abdomen
• Aids in reducing lower back pain and indigestion
• Strengthens arms and the spine, also helps to stretch the inner thighs
• Builds concentration, endurance, and focus
After the benefits of Crane pose, here’s the steps of crane pose that you need to follow.
a) Start by squatting on the yoga mat with feet about shoulder-width apart.
b) As a precautionary measure, keep a pillow or some soft cushion in front of you. It avoids injury in case you fall on your face.
c) You may now place your hands on the floor, right in front of your feet. Make sure to keep the fingers wide apart and facing forward.
d) Slowly try and rise on your toes and lean forward to place the knee on your upper arm as close as possible to the armpits.
e) You may then lean slightly forward, hence transferring the bodyweight to your arms.
f) Slowly then lift one foot after the other, keeping your arm straight.
g) Now, bring your feet together and hold the final position for a few breaths (as long as you feel comfortable)
h) Gradually you may lower the feet to the floor and come back to a relaxing position.
i) Try and hold on to your breath in the final position – you may slowly release and breathe normally.
• As beginners, you must try and keep your heels and hips close together while in this asana.
• When you feel you are ready to push your feet away from the floor,try pressing the upper part of your arms against the shins (between the knee and the ankle) and pull your groin into the pelvis (hip)so that you can lift easily.
If you already know about the benefits of crane pose yoga then below are the precautions of crane pose that you should keep in your mind.
• Individuals with spondylitis or other neck issues should always practice this asana under the guidance of a trained yoga expert.
• People suffering from Carpal tunnel syndrome, High blood pressure, heart disease, and Cerebral thrombosis should not perform this asana
• Pregnant women should not perform this asana
A single targeted dose of radiotherapy could be as effective at treating breast cancer as a full course, a long-term…
The loss of smell that can accompany coronavirus is unique and different from that experienced by someone with a bad…
What are finger foods? Any solid food that can be eaten directly with hands rather than with utensils like a…
Raising your kid as a team Parenting is a rewarding feeling for both partners. However, along the way, it often…
How generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is treated? The treatment of generalized anxiety disorder is decided on the basis of severity…
How generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is diagnosed? Before getting into the diagnosis details of GAD, learn about what is generalized…