This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
When premature ejaculationaffects your psychology and confidence or when it comes in the way of your sex life and relations, you should consult a doctor. Typically, a doctor who is specialized in the diseases of the urinary system (urologist) is the one who sees such issues.
The doctor would diagnose premature ejaculation mainly by taking a detailed personal and sexual history. He would doing this by asking some of the questions which are given below:
• If you ejaculate before penetration or after penetration?
• What are the events that leads you to premature ejaculation?
• How long does it take you to ejaculate once you penetrate the vagina?
• How often you experience premature ejaculation?
• How long have been facing this problem?
• Would you say it was present siren the beginning or has become worse recently?
• Does this happen with any specific partner, or every partner?
• Does premature ejaculation happen with every attempt at sex?
• What type of sexual activity (i.e., foreplay, masturbation, intercourse, use of visual cues, etc.) do you engage in and how often?
• How has premature ejaculationimpacted your sexual activity?
• How are your relationships with your partner?
• Are there any factors that makes premature ejaculationbetter or worse(such as drugs, alcohol, condoms and others)?
He would also do a short physical examination to check for any associated sexual disorder especially if you have erectile dysfunction or peyroine’s disease.
Lab testing is only done if your doctor wants to investigate something more which is observed during your clinical history or physical exam.
A single targeted dose of radiotherapy could be as effective at treating breast cancer as a full course, a long-term…
The loss of smell that can accompany coronavirus is unique and different from that experienced by someone with a bad…
What are finger foods? Any solid food that can be eaten directly with hands rather than with utensils like a…
Raising your kid as a team Parenting is a rewarding feeling for both partners. However, along the way, it often…
How generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is treated? The treatment of generalized anxiety disorder is decided on the basis of severity…
How generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is diagnosed? Before getting into the diagnosis details of GAD, learn about what is generalized…