This post is also available in: हिन्दी (Hindi)
This ayurvedic management also applies to other conditions with wheezing.
• Yogasana- Pranayama, bhujangasana, Paschimottanasana, Shavasana
• Ginger, garlic
• Spinach, gourd
• Horse gram, wheat, barley
• Raisins, Cardamom, honey
• Puranaghrita (clarified butter derived from goat’s milk- light in digestion)
• Yoga- Kapalbhati, Pranayam
• Blood transfusion
• Fish, mustard
• Dry foods, food which is heavy to digest
• Cold food and comforts.
1. Vyaghri Haritaki avaleha
2. Agastya Haritaki
3. Vyoshadi churna with honey
4. Dashmool Kwath (decoction)- 10-15 ml with equal lukewarm water
5. Shringyadi churna with honey/milk
6. Guduchi (Giloy juice)
7. Shwas-kas Chintamani ras (tablets)
1. Vishwas S.K, Sharma K.K, Chauhan V. 2018. Role of pathya- apathya and yogic procedures in the management of COPD. International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharma Research; 6 (7):81-85.
2. Ram J& Baghel M. S. (2015). Clinical efficacy of Vyaghriharitaki Avaleha in the management of chronic bronchitis. Ayu, 36(1), 50–55.
3. Varsakiya, J & Goyal, M. (2017). Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): critical review from Ayurveda perspective.
BAMS, NDDY (India)
MPH, DDQAPM (Sydney, Australia)
A single targeted dose of radiotherapy could be as effective at treating breast cancer as a full course, a long-term…
The loss of smell that can accompany coronavirus is unique and different from that experienced by someone with a bad…
What are finger foods? Any solid food that can be eaten directly with hands rather than with utensils like a…
Raising your kid as a team Parenting is a rewarding feeling for both partners. However, along the way, it often…
How generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is treated? The treatment of generalized anxiety disorder is decided on the basis of severity…
How generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is diagnosed? Before getting into the diagnosis details of GAD, learn about what is generalized…